My Life's One Desire

For I »must« do the will of God, not my own will. ♥️John 6:38♥️

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Choosing God's Highest

Something that has been on my heart for the past few days are some challenging words the Lord has brought into my life.

In September, there was a family conference that we were not able to go to. However, I am thankful the Lord can use youtube to allow us to listen to it anyway!!

One of the messages from that time has really challenged me, and has left my thoughts changed. When I read the Bible - the Father brings light in new ways because of some of the words in these messages. I am so thankful the Father allowed me to hear it.

The message is called, "Choosing God's Highest". It speaks about obedience, which I wrote a little about a few days ago - I had to. It helps for me to remember when I write. This has impacted my life so much, I just wanted to share this with you. Please, take the time to listen - ask the Father to open the eyes of your heart so you can hear what He wants to speak to you through it.

I know it will be a blessing for you, as it certainly has been to me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger.

He is worth it all

>> <<