My Life's One Desire

For I »must« do the will of God, not my own will. ♥️John 6:38♥️

Monday, January 30, 2017

Future or Today?


Often I wait expectantly to hear from the Lord because I want to know what He wants for me to do in the future. Perhaps He will reveal what He wants me to be or where He wants me to go.
The Lord reminded me, I'm thinking about the future, I want to know what He has for me in the advanced today. Rather He desires for me to be seeking Him wholeheartedly for what He wants me to do today. He wants me to be content in Him in the mundane jobs ahead. He wants me to be Heavenly minded, seeking Him for the next step of today. He will show me what He wants today, for today is the day of salvation. {2 Corinthians 6:1-2}
We don't know if we have tomorrow, what if we will not be here? He wants us to be seriously seeking Him and He will reveal the way He has for us.
I pray I will grow in this and not waste my time hoping for the future when His ways are always higher, and beyond what I can ever dream or imagine.
This is my desire to be fully surrendered in my plans for today so He can show me His. Amen.
He will help; Praise God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger.

He is worth it all

>> <<