My Life's One Desire

For I »must« do the will of God, not my own will. ♥️John 6:38♥️

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Close to His Side

The feeling inside
full of sadness and sorrow
will lead me to His side
Right now and not tomorrow
Is the moment of Salvation
He will not leave me here
it’s a day of celebration!
I need not fear!

His grace is greater
than any sin or darkness
although my flesh is a hater
of His Kingdom and righteousness
His power is able
to rid me of every trace
And remove these so desirable
feelings belonging to this race

He’s making me new
Knowing what I need 
So much better than I do
He’s planted His seed
within this heart of mine
crushing my heart of stone
giving me His Nature Divine
revealing His heart
that I may be filled with Him
in every single part
This is no whim
He is a God who hides 
Only those who seek 
those who always abide 
those who are humble and meek
underneath the Shadow of the Almighty
in the secret place
He will reveal Himself there
He will make known His ways
You’ll see He truly does care
for the pure in heart will see 
Him in all around them
It’s all for His glory 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger.

He is worth it all

>> <<